Details about the Tournament
Tournament will be played using the official international game rules and ITHF Tournament rules.
There will be six basic groups (but it can be changed according to number of participants), which will be created by using the world ranking. The draw of the tournament will be made after the end of the registration at the place of event by the "snake" system.
There will be two final groups A1 and A2, each will have 24 participants - best 8 players from each basic group will qualify there. Final groups will be created according to placement of the basic groups g1, g2, ... g6. In the group A1 there will be players promoting from basic groups g1, g3 and g5 and in the group A2 there will be players promoting from basic groups g2, g4 and g6.
The results of the mutual matches will be counted (only) into the final groups (it means that 7 results will be counted for every player).
The placement groups B, C, etc. will have 18 participants.
Placement in basic group
1st - 8th final groups A1, A2
9th - 11th placement group B for 49th place
12th - 14th placement group C for 67th place
15th - 17th placement group D for 85th place
18th - 20th placement group E for 103rd place
Number of players in placement groups can be changed after the registration of all players with respect to the number of participants!
Best 16 players from each final group will promote to play-off played best of seven matches. Final play-off draw (pdf). There will be bronze medal series played best of five matches.
At placement groups B, C, etc. there will be play-offs for the best 4 players played best of five, no third place series will be held at placement groups, placement will be decided according to the group table.
- there is train stop "Plzeň - zastávka" (not Plzeň - Hlavní nadraží!) very close to the venue,
- there is a big parking place next to ice-hockey stadium free of charge,
- the nearest stop of public transport is called "Zimní stadion" and trolley bus number 10, 13 and 14 stop there,
- ticket for travel by Pilsen public transport can be bought in vehicles by using contactless bank card. Price for one 30 minutes ticket is 16 CZK (see more),
- there are a lot of possibilites for accomodation. The closest one to the venue is Hostel River, but you can choose according to your needs and budget from many possibilites,
- refreshment can be bought right in the venue,
- lunch will be available right in the venue, or you can use some restaurant in the neighbourhood,
- dressing rooms and showers will be available,
- we kindly ask all participants - bring indoor shoes, outdoor shoes will not be allowed!
If you have any question do not hesitate to ask the organizers:
Stanislav Kraus by mail,
Vladimir Kraus by phone: +420 605 821 144.
Czech TH Federation
International TH Federation
Hotels in Pilsen
Czech Public Transport
Pilsen Public Transport